I have been thinking about our last weekend of class and have a few thoughts since I have been using Twitter. I can see the value of Twitter both educationally and socially. First, it is a great conduit for us to share items that would probably not share otherwise. Secondly it provides a quick way to gather information that could be helpful either immediately or down the road. Finally, it provides us with a way to follow people who we consider significant.
As this is my second blog post, I am holding off on a final opinion on the value of blogs. I believe blogs can be valuable but they definitely require more time to either create or read. However, they can offer more feelings and insight than a simple twitter post. Perhaps as I continue to blog I will see how it can help me as an educator.
No comments:
Post a Comment